Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Good Intentions

So what was I thinking.  I was so excited about getting Issue 1 of Leanne Beasley's Vignette magazine.  I pulled out some coordinating fabrics from my S.A.B.L.E. stash (Stash Acquired Beyond Life Expectancy), but then I ended up putting in a 14 hour day.  I'm talking, "on my feet, nose to the grindstone every second" sort of a workday.  It is now 9:20PM and my alarm goes off at 4:15AM.  Well who wants to read a BLOG where all I do is complain?  I am looking forward to working on the 60 Shoo Fly Blocks.  And the stash organization is coming along nicely.  Count our daily blessing.  Maybe I can afford a new camera with all this overtime....  Happy stitching everyone else...

1 comment:

  1. You will get there...trust me you will..try the suggestions I made sew you can leave comments..

    ReplyDelete